Monday, October 19, 2009

From Meghan Gelardi Holmes, formerly the Assistant Curator at the Skinner Musuem

Meghan:

Congatulations to your husband, although your departure is a loss for Western Massachusetts historians!  I'll post your message at The S. Hadley Historical Society blog
- Bob Judge

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Meghan Gelardi Holmes <mgelardi@mtholyoke.edu> wrote:
Hi Bob,

Thank you for the invite. You may not have heard, but I've left the area - my husband secured a post-doc position at Princeton, so we have moved. I'm in the process of finding a museum job here now!

My replacement has not been hired yet, but I'll forward this message on to Wendy Watson at the Art Museum. When the new person is found for Skinner, I hope they'll get in touch with you and the Society to continue talks about future collaborations.

All my best,
Meghan

--
Meghan Gelardi Holmes
Skinner Museum Assistant Curator

Mount Holyoke College Art Museum
Lower Lake Road
South Hadley, MA 01075-1499
(413)538-2245  fax (413)538-2144

No comments: