Monday, August 10, 2009

The stencil kit of Ruth S. Williams

Hi,

I have a "Little Artist" stencil kit that was, I believe, the property of Ruth S. Williams. There is a little envelope inside that has her name. It looks like it is from the 1850's to 1880s. I do have it on sale on Ebay, but that is not why I'm contacting you. I'm always curious about personal history mysteries. Do you have any information about any Ruth S. Williams in the dates listed above. If it helps the dating - there is one stencil of baseball uniforms from the early years of the game.

Many thanks,

Randy Jansen
P-508-487-4252
C-774-216-9094
------------------------------
August 10, 2009

Dear Mr. Jansen:

I will forward your question within the South Hadley Historical Society.

Sincerely,

Bob Judge
Member
South Hadley Historical Society

No comments: