Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank you to Jan Guthrie of Miami, Florida

Dear Jan:

I have delivered the material to Ann Root, a Director of the Society, for proper cataloguing in the Society’s collections.

I believe that your generous donation will be acknowledged by the Society soon.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Bob Judge
Member
South Hadley Historical Society

------------------------------------------------

Date: April 16, 2009
To: southhadleyhistoricalsociety@gmail.com
Subject: my father's items

Hello S. H. Historical Society,

I would like to give you my father's (Giles R. DeWitt) H.S. yearbook (S. Hadley class of 1942) as well as letters that he wrote home (Cold Hill, Granby) while enlisted in the U.S. Marines during WWII.

Will you take these? Please let me know soon.

Thanks.

Jan Guthrie

No comments: