Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dinosaurs

Sarah:

Our Curator, Lin Pickle, is the Society member who has seemed to me to the most interested in our dinosaur tracks. Lin and his wife Nancy (the Society Secretary) are...at the museum much more often...They are often kind enough to arrange their schedules to meet someone at the museum who, like you, who has a special interest in something in our collection.

-
Bob Judge

P.S. Lin/Nancy:

I met Sarah on 6/9 at the Worcester history conference, information about which I assume you received through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PioneerValleyHistoricalSocieties/. Sarah is working on an interesting project about western MA dinosaur tracks. I told her that the Society has some tracks, and a “dinosaur mural,” and she said she would be interested in seeing what we have.


From: SARAH DOYLE
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 2:42 PM
To: Bob Judge
Subject: Dino Tracks

Hello Bob,

I'm glad I got a chance to meet you at the conference on Monday. I'll be staying in Amherst during mid-July...so could easily make it down to see the museum on a Wednesday or Sunday. Will you be there?

All the best,

Sarah
Ichnology Rocks!

No comments: