Saturday, February 23, 2008

Genealogy/probate records

Tracy Tomaselli
to SouthHadleyHistoricalSociety@gmail.com
date Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 7:31 PM
subject Genealogy/probate records
signed-by sbcglobal.net

Hello

I am researching the family of John Camp, b. 18 May, 1773, d. 26 Jan 1829 - So. Hadley and his wife
Irena Cowles, b. 10 July 1774, d. 11 Sept. 1836.

I am looking to see if either of them left a will indicating a son Ebenezer Camp and any of his children who were living in Durham, CT at the time of their deaths.

I am trying to very the lineage of Samuel C. Camp who m. Betsey Ann Cone. I believe Samuel might be the son of Ebenezer and the grandson to John and Irena, but I am looking for proof.

Appreciate any assistance or direction in locating probate records and/or verified family records.

Tracy Tomaselli
Guilford, CT

No comments: